MARITESS G. ALABA Id Number 1033793
At LifePharm Global Network, we are committed to help you reach your health and financial goals though Nature's perfect supplements.
The mission of LifePharm Global Network, Inc. is to develop premium products using Nature's perfect elements to help improve health, fight the signs and symptoms of aging, promote mental alertness and emotional well-being. We know that along with good health, relationships and success are important to happiness, which is why LifePharm Global created one of the most unique relationship-marketing programs in the supplement market.
Our flagship product is Laminine, an exclusive supplement with tremendous health benefits. Happy users of our products were excited to share their experiences, so we developed a revolutionary approach to home business ownership that allows you to enjoy and share your good health and, at the same time, build and grow your home-based business to its full potential using tools we provide.
Join LifePharm Global, Inc. as an LPGN Consultant and find out how you can reach your health and financial goals.
We became a public company in 2004 and by the end of 2006 we had reached our goal and became a household name in several countries, while our products dominated retail shelves in six countries. Sales figure had topped previous years.
In 2007, we returned to our roots and became a privately owned corporation once again.
Having achieved everything we set out to do in only 5 short years, today, our focus and mission has changed.
Today, LifePharm continues to remain a strong force in the industry and is poised to play a more active role in the global nutraceutical and cosmeceutical industries.
- LifePharm, Inc. has been in the business of developing, marketing and distributing premium all-natural supplements in the retail sector throughout six countries since 2001. LifePharm was one of the first supplement companies in Asia to use popular celebrities to promote, endorse and build its products and brands. With extensive media & branding campaigns, LifePharm has become a household brand in their specific categories. The LifePharm name is synonymous with premium, high-quality natural supplements made in the USA. As a result, the company far exceeded its sales expectations, which reached hundreds of millions of dollars and succeeded in becoming the top selling brand in our categories.
Our effort was recognized when our two leading brands, Extrim and Intenz, were given the Superbrands Awards for excellence in our industry, placing us with other notable companies such as Bank of America, Boeing, Sony, and Coca Cola.
- LifePharm became a public company in 2004 and by the end of 2006 had reached our goal of becoming a household name in several countries, while our products dominated retail shelves in six countries.In 2007, LifePharm returned to our roots and became a privately owned corporation once again.To ensure we consistently provide high-quality products for our consumers, all LifePharm products are manufactured in the United States, adhering to the strictest manufacturing practice. Our manufacturing and distribution facility for our Laminine product, as well as our LifePharm Global Network offices, are based in Orange County, California.Today, LifePharm continues to remain a strong force in the industry and is poised to play a more active role in the global nutraceutical and cosmeceutical industries.
Why Network Marketing
- The executives at LifePharm Global realized that their core products were growing at a phenomenal rate, not because of any grand marketing and
- advertising campaign, but because of the legions of testimonials shared by happy consumers. They soon decided that the best strategy
- for promoting LifePharm products was through a word-of-mouth relationship marketing vehicle called Network Marketing. Not only would it be
- a wonderful sales vehicle for the products, but LifePharm could, in turn, share the profits with the people whose belief in the products
- were driving the business. Unlike franchises or conventional businesses, Network Marketing (MLM, or Multi-Level) is the only business
- model that takes advantage of all three important, yet misunderstood principles:
- • Passive Residual Income• Leverage; and• Geometric GrowthThe combination of all three of these elements is what gives the Network Marketing business model it's synergy and exceptional performance potential.
Residual income is recurring income that continues to come to you long after the work you've done to produce it has ended. There are lots of ways to
- produce residual income. We all dream of accumulating enough money (or income producing assets) to someday retire with enough passive residual
- income to enjoy our lifestyle as long as we live. Our network marketing opportunity allows anyone, with no prior experience, special skills, or large
- capital outlay, to build long term, passive residual income. We offer a critical component to building long term residual income – a high quality,
- high demand, value-priced, 'consumable' product or that people use and re-order month after month.
Every successful person or business (in or out of Network Marketing) takes advantage of leverage. There are only 24 hours in a day! No matter how
- talented you are or how much you get paid per hour, if you don't take advantage of leverage you are limited by the number of hours in a day. By
- learning to leverage your time, you can also benefit from a percentage of other people's efforts, and dramatically increase your income and freedom.
Instead of worrying about training people to become your competitors, in network marketing the people at the top have a vested interest in
- helping others on their team succeed. Not only will the total result with leverage almost always be a lot more, but your income is not dependent
- on only one person. If it is, and that person gets sick or injured, disabled, dies, quits working, or decides to go on a long vacation, your income
- could stop!
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to get paid while you are on vacation or doing other things you love? That's one of the many advantages of leveraging
- your time, and is just one of many reasons so many high income professionals from all walks of life turn to Network Marketing as their
- business of choice.
If you start with one penny, and double it every day 30 days, how much will you have at the end of 30 days? If you haven't heard this before
- or don't remember, go ahead and take a guess. Day two you'd have 2 cents; day three you'd have 4 cents, then 8, 16, and so on. How much
- at the end of 30 days? Ready? Did you pick a number? Would you believe over FIVE MILLION DOLLARS?! ($5,368,708 to be exact!) That's
- right! Most people don't believe it until they punch it out on a calculator. And even then it is sometimes hard to fathom. But it's true. Isn't that
- amazing? That's a simple illustration of how networking can work. If you can teach one person, you’ve doubled yourself. If you teach someone
- else, you've doubled again. And as this goes on and on it can produce amazing results in a relatively short period of time, just like the penny
- example. The Network Marking business model is about a lot of average people doing a little, not a few talented people doing a lot.
Freedom of Choice:
The beauty of our Network Marketing structure is that you can get started with very little investment of time or money, and no major changes in
- your present lifestyle. Eventually, passive residual income can give you the FREEDOM to live the lifestyle YOU CHOOSE, and pursue and enjoy
- your dreams - whatever they are!
Once our executive team determined that Network Marketing was the most effective way to bring our products to the market and give tens
- of thousands of people a chance to better their financial lives, they created a compensation plan with benefits never before seen.
Instead of using standard formulas created by consultants who proposed a plan more beneficial to the company, LifePharm executives met
- with numerous networking business leaders from the U.S. and abroad and asked that they construct the best comp plan a networking company
- could offer to distributors. We wanted a totally new, simple, straight-forward and easy-to-achieve compensation plan, unequalled and unparalleled
- to any companies in the Network Marketing world.
The result? A totally new approach in Network Marketing compensation: A plan created entirely “By You, For You”, our distributors and associates. We want you to know that this company is yours to keep.
We know that your products will help you to build and maintain your health. Now, our incredible business opportunity will help you to build and maintain your financial health and be successful in the Network Marketing business arena.
- Please visit the compensation plan
- Our Plan
- Once our executive team determined that Network Marketing was the most effective way to bring our products to the market and give tens of thousands of people a chance to better their financial lives, they created a compensation plan with benefits never before seen.Instead of using standard formulas created by consultants who proposed a plan more beneficial to the company, LifePharm executives met with numerous networking business leaders from the U.S. and abroad and asked that they construct the best comp plan a networking company could offer to distributors. We wanted a totally new, simple, straight-forward and easy-to-achieve compensation plan, unequaled and unparalleled to any companies in the Network marketing world.
- The result? A totally new approach in Network Marketing compensation: A plan created entirely “By You, For You”, our distributors and associates.
- We want you to know that this company is yours to keep. We know that your products will help you to build and maintain your health.
- Now, our incredible business opportunity will help you to build and maintain your financial health and be successful in the Network
- Marketing business arena.
- Executive Team
- General Information:Full Name: Bernard Sjauta, Chief Executive OfficerHigher Educational History:University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CABackground:Bernard Sjauta received his degree in business administration from the University of Southern California (USC) School of
- Business in 1990. Bernard started his professional career by taking over the reins of a successful Asian-based business group with ownership
- in over 15 companies and at one-time, managing over 1,500 employees. From 2000 to the present, he held top management positions in two
- US companies involved primarily in the development, marketing and distribution of consumer healthcare and wellness products.
- General Information:Full Name: Winston Suyanto, VP OperationsHigher Educational History:Winston Suyanto received his bachelors degree from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).Background:Winston Suyanto began his career with Laminine Life Naturals with one goal in mind: to help all LifePharm Distributors
- succeed. Winston sees relationship marketing as a level playing field, where anyone who works hard and invests their time in doing something
- they believe in, can truly reach his or her dreams. Winston invests all his time to ensuring that all Laminine distributors reach theirs. Winston
- has seen the passion and dedication of Laminine’s distributors, and feels an obligation to constantly create and find new trends that are fresh and
- attractive in helping distributors market a business like none other. Winston wants to ensure that all Laminine distributors will distinguish themselves
- in the relationship marketing arena, and become trendsetters for all others to follow.
- General Information:Full Name: Wickson Suyanto, VP FinanceHigher Educational History:Wickson Suyanto received his bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Economics from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).Background:As the Vice President of Finance for Lifepharm Global Network, Wickson Suyanto ensures that all Lifepharm Global Network consultants and offices have their finances in order.
- General Information:Full Name: Javier Canales, International Director of ComplianceBackground:Javier came to LifePharm Global with over 12 years of customer service and management experience in several different fields such
- as retail, legal, medical and banking. Before coming to LifePharm Global he established the Compliance Department for an energetic wellness company
- and ensured its distributors practiced within the FDA and FTC guidelines. He also established the compliance Department for a Social Media company
- and was responsible for enforcing company policy and protecting its name in all Social Media outlets. He is responsible for the day to day operations
- of the Compliance Department and also has frequent interaction with LifePharm Global legal team.
- General Information:Full Name: Budy Hartono, President, South East AsiaBackground:Budy brings more than 25 years of experience serving as executive management for South East Asian regional-based companies. His scope of work included overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the group's health and beauty division. Budy's responsibilities also include forecasting, planing and creative marketing.
- General Information:Ooi Hock Tai (Michael Ooi), Country Manager - MalaysiaHigher Educational History:University of Putra Malaysia, KL, Malaysia (Bachelor of Engineering)Background:Michael has more than 10 years experience in MLM industry. Michael has been involved in business development, marketing strategy, compensation plan creation, leaders training and system duplication. Michael has experience in leading a team, management and operations of various MLM companies.
Maritess G. Alaba - Member Id# 1033793General Manager of NATURES THRIVE ENTERPRISESHigher Education HistoryHoly Cross of Davao College ( Bachelor of Science in Commerce )Management AccountingAddress: Davao City PhilippinesBackground: Advocates of Sustainable organic Agriculture
& Consumer Action Sustainable Healthy Lifestyle
- General Information:Full Name: Kim E. Gebrosky, D.C,Higher Educational HistoryOral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK
Friends University, Wichita, KS (B.S.)Further Post-Graduate Training:Logan Chiropractic College
Background:Dr.Kim Gebrosky has a long-term interest and commitment to wellness. He earned his university B.S. degree in Biology prior to graduation from Logan Chiropractic College and has a postgraduate in acupuncture. His interest in nutrition and sports medicine had led him to notable sports patients, serving as a team doctor for college soccer and sponsoring various teams and having such patients as one of the former heavyweight boxing champions of the world. Though experience and study, he has developed innovative approaches to back problems and foot pathology along with his gentle consideration of patients.
He has owned and operated several successful clinics and has been featured in full page articles in world wide medical journals.
- General Information:Full Name: Alexis Martin, MDHigher Educational HistorySorbonne University, Paris, France
Southern Methodist University, Dallas,TX (B.S)
University of Southern California School of MedicineFurther Post-Graduate Training:Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Residency Program
Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery
University of California at Los Angeles, Masters ProgramBackground:Dr. Martin brings with him over 30 years of medical practice and expertise. He is an innovator, medical researcher and media personality. Dr. Martin appeared in the recent book "Breakthrough" edited by the actress celebrity and science devotee, Suzanne Somers.Dr Martin is a leader in the field of hormone replacement therapy and anti-aging in the prestigious area of Orange County, Southern California. Dr. Martin has been asked to appear on the Wellness Hour Television Broadcast and CNN's national health report.A researcher in the development of Human Growth Hormone as a tool to fight the aging process, Dr. Martin incorporates esthetics, hormone replacement therapy, the latest in Nutritional Science and Exercise techniques with conventional Family Medicine. He has developed a high quality concierge-style healthcare delivery system which values diversity and individual differences in addressing the needs and concerns of all of his patients.A graduate of the USC School of Medicine with post-graduate training at the famed, Cedars-Sinai Hospital, Dr. Martin continues to pursue excellence in continuing education and research. He has also been a guest lecturer at the IIMAS Institute and UCLA as well as an innovator in healthcare system development for the Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital.